Have you bought one or more homes and/or premises in Spain that together add up to € 500,000 or more, and would you like to be able to legally live in Spain with extraordinary conditions? At LAREA & Co. our Spanish Residence Lawyers for Real Estate Investment in Madrid will help you obtain your Residence as a Real Estate Investor (Golden Visa).
The Golden Visa is obtained in three ways:
- Real estate assets with a value greater than € 500000
- Shares or bank deposits of 1 million euros
- Purchase of public debt of 2 million euros
If you have made or plan to make a real estate investment for € 500,000 or more and you are interested in obtaining Spanish residence, our Immigration Department will be in charge of processing and obtaining it. There are two different ways to fulfill this procedure:
- If you are in Spanish territory legally (as a tourist, student, as a resident and you want to modify), we will directly process your investor residence with the Greater Companies Unit.
- If you are in your country of origin or of habitual residence, we will first request an Investor Visa through the offices of the Spanish diplomatic mission or consular office that corresponds to your place of residence, and later, we will request the residence permit in the Greater Companies Unit, in Madrid electronically.
What we offer:
- If you are outside of Spain, we will arrange an appointment with the Consulate or Diplomatic Mission that corresponds to your place of residence, for the submission of the visa application.
- We review the documentation and advise you on which documents you must present.
- We fill out the forms for you.
- Once you have the residence visa, you can travel at any time during a year and during this time we can apply for a residence permit for 2 years at the Greater Companies Unit, in Madrid.
- The real estate investor residence application is carried out electronically, without the need for you to be in Spain, although you will have to come once it has been approved, fingerprints collection process and card collection.
- We ask for the appointment for fingerprints collection process and we will join you on that day.
- We manage the Administrative Fees for residence authorization and card issuance.
- Once residence is granted and entry into Spain has been made, we will take care of managing the Foreigner Identity Card at the corresponding immigration offices.
- In our Immigration Department of Legal Ethics, we review, organize and prepare your documentation so that it is complete, thus providing that you do not waste time with future requests by the administration or consular office and obtain your residence card in the shortest possible time. and without complications.
- Through our intranet, you will be able to be informed minute by minute of what is happening in real time with your file, since you will have access to this information from anywhere and at any time.
- In case you need any extra procedure, such as hiring health insurance, we have agreements with the best insurance brokers so that you can have it, as soon as possible and at the best price.
- Likewise, regarding the legalization or apostille process of your documents, their translation, request for certificates of any kind, we have professionals who are in charge of solving it or obtaining it in the shortest possible time and with very competitive prices.
What positively sets us apart from the competition?
We can assist you in Spanish, English, French, Russian, and Arabic-Moroccan.
- Our lawyers and expert processors are specialized in the Immigration Area, they are not general lawyers, so our clients have quality advice guaranteed by their extensive experience.
- We are very clear about the documentation that you must present and with this we avoid future requirements that may hinder or prolong the obtaining of your residence more than necessary.
- We are very fast when processing.
- We work as a team because we believe in the strength of a team and not in that of a single person.
- Our excellent results support us.
- We accompany our clients from the first minute, until they obtain the resolution that grants them the residence and put the fingerprints.
- We are up-to-date regarding changes in regulations.
- Our customer service is personalized, because not all cases should be treated in the same way.
- Many of our professionals are foreigners and have gone through the same situation, which makes us more human and close to our clients. We fight for each of you to the end.
Our greatest competitive advantage as a law firm is:
At LAREA & CO. INTERNATIONAL LEGAL GROUP SL, we work day by day to fulfill your dreams, such as obtaining your legal residence and that of your whole family in Spain. We take care of each and every one of the steps for you, so you have nothing to worry about. We serve you in different languages: English, French, Russian, Arabic-Moroccan, Romanian, Italian, among others. We do what we like and that is why we are committed to our work and to your particular case. We process your residence for real estate investment (Golden Visa) from start to finish, even from the visa in your country of origin, you just have to send us the personal documentation regarding the process that we will ask you beforehand, and we will do the rest. We provide advice throughout the process and support at each stage so that you feel safe at all times. We also have the best multilingual professionals so that your procedure is carried out without any setback. You will be able to be up to date with what happens with your file at all times, since you will have at your disposal our intranet, which will allow you to enter from anywhere at any time, to inform you of the status of your request, in addition to being able to communicate with the attorney. Call our Spanish residence lawyers for real estate investment in Madrid today!
Tu primera consulta GRATIS
Nuestros clientes nos recomiendan
Servicios de alta calidad profesional y humana
Atención nacional e internacional
Atención personalizada y cercana
Inmejorable relación calidad/precio